Dr. Zenati has been psychotherapist since 1994 in the State of Michigan. She has extensive clinical experience with children, adolescents, adults and elderly. She worked with non-profit and for profit mental health clinics.
Dr. Zenati’s style of therapy is eclectic. She uses techniques drawn from various forms of therapy in psychology such as cognitive behavioral therapy, psychodynamic, existatential, etc. She is flexible, creative, holistic, and adapts her approach to each client’s individual needs.
Dr. Zenati’s work experience includes supervision, teaching journalism, reporter and editor.
Degrees & Certifications
- PhD in Clinical Counseling, Wayne State University.
- Master in Mental Health, School of Social Work, Wayne State University.
- Masters in Journalism, Ohio University.
- Bachelors in Public Relations & Advertising, Yarmouk University.
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW).
- Academy of Certified Social Workers (ACSW).
Target Population & Expertise
Children, adolescent, adult & elderly with depression, anxiety, panic disorders, adjustment issues, bipolar disorder, grief, PSTD, stress related to work, relationship issue, ADHD, anger and more.
Depression, Bipolar Disorder, & Working with cancer patients.
- Effects of cognitive behavioral time-limited individual therapy on early diagnosed women with cancer.
- The portrayal of female roles in 1986 in the non-fiction of Sayidaty Magazine.
- Dr. Zenati presented her work at international conferences held in Australia, Turkey & Jordan.